*All sale/clearance items are not exchangeable or refundable.
This cross-over front bra is perfect for showing off your new curves. Great to wear with lower cut summer tops or dresses. The silky-soft microfibre stretches and adapts to your changing shape. The dual sized cups adapt to your changing shape through pregnancy and between feeds. Soft cotton lining and covered seams offer total comfort for sensitive skin and sore, chapped nipples. Removable foam cups are specially suited to your size – click on the "More Details" tab to find out how to insert them.
Goes perfectly with Amoralia Second Skin Shorts.
To nurse, simply pull down the outer flap to access the internal soft cup frame. See nursing access here.
Made of soft microfibre.
Machine wash cold.
Half-moon cotton sling to support your bust whilst breastfeeding.
Plastic clips open one-handed for easy feeding.
6 rows of hook and eye fastenings to ensure long-lasting wear.
Removable foam cups included. Please note however, the foam cup sizes are not ideal and have to be handcut to shape. Alternatively, you can also purchase MEV bra cups ($2.50/pair), which fit nicely.
Do note: The indigo colour option is slightly darker than pictured.
Seven years ago, whilst working as a planner at one of London's top ad agencies and working on a brief for a lingerie client (no pun intended!), Jules spotted a gap in the market for pretty maternity bras.
Her pregnant sister, colleagues and friends, were all desperate for something beautiful, that made them feel special. Jules had what she felt were some really strong ideas and opinions and so Amoralia was born in February 2005.
At the time, she hadn't had kids herself, so it may seem surprising that she set up a company dedicated to making the most beautiful maternity underwear on the market. But Jules knew that the right underwear could instantly change your perception of yourself and help you feel more feminine and better. Why would pregnant women not feel the same?
Amoralia have always aimed to make the most stylish, the most comfortable, and the best quality maternity lingerie, swimwear and nightwear on the market – we want pregnant and nursing women to feel, and look, beautiful!
Besides style, innovation and empathy are also at the heart of the brand so it seems natural to commit a percentage of Amoralia's profits to Tommy's, a charity which aims to end the heartache caused by premature birth, miscarriage and stillbirth.
How to insert the removable foam cups
(Click to enlarge)
1. You will receive one left pad and one right – if you can't tell the difference, hold them up against your boobs. The straight edge should be near your armpit (and the bits that look like straps should be where the straps will be)
2. You need to roll the foam pad into a sausage shape.
3. Push the foam pad sausage through the hole in the side of the nursing bra. It's easier to do this if you undo the nursing clips.
4. Wiggle the foam pad into place. It may look a little odd like this, but once you have the bra on it will give a beautifully smooth shape.
5. The foam pads are machine washable (cold) – we suggest you remove them from the bra before washing!